The "Lehigh Valley Jamageddon" music festival will bring together a handful of Lehigh Valley bands and musicians at the Allentown Econo Lodge Conference Center.
The two-day event is set for 5 p.m. Jan. 29 and 2 p.m. Jan. 30 in Allentown. The festival will be broadcast live online at rockingthevalley.com.
Scheduled performers include headliners Dana Gaynor Band, Appalachian Gypsy Tribe, Friar's Point Band, Roi and the Secret People, Chris Cummings Trio (with Scott Young) and the "Bluz VIPz": Gaynor, Bev Conklin, Brian Bortz, "Chicago" Carl Snyder, Brian Berlanda and Joe Mac. Collectively, the acts cut a wide swath across several genres of music, including blues, rock, bluegrass and jazz.
Tickets cost $15 per day, $25 for two-day passes.
Here is the full schedule:
- 5 p.m.: Frequency Collage
- 6 p.m.: Don Mayer Band w/ Brian Bortz
- 7 p.m.: Bluz VIPz: Dana Gaynor, Conklin, Brian Bortz, Chicago Carl Snyder, Brian Berlanda and Joe Mac
- 8 p.m.: Appalachian Gypsy Tribe
- 9 p.m.: Dana Gaynor Band
- 2 p.m.: Brian Brazil & the Hard Case Blues Band
- 3 p.m.: Harry Dudini
- 4 p.m.: Filet of Soul w/ Don Hoffman
- 5 p.m.: Dutch's Basement Blues Band
- 6 p.m.: Chris Cummings Trio w/ Scott Young
- 7 p.m.: Friar's Point Band
- 8 p.m.: Roi and the Secret People
- 9 p.m.: Dana Gaynor Band and All-Star Jam