The "wow" continues for Easton's historic State Theatre.
Singer-actress Olivia Newton-John, Stray Cats bassist Lee Rocker and Whose Line Is It Anyway? cast members Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie are among seven new shows that have been added to the venue's 90th season. The performances were announced Tuesday in a news release.
The expanded lineup is rounded out by The Naked Magicians, "Hypnohype" and the musical "Mamma Mia!".
This is not the first trip to Easton for Newton-John or Mochrie and Sherwood. The Grease and Xanadu star previously headlined the theater in 2013; Sherwood and Mochrie last visited State Theatre in November 2015.
Rocker's distinctive, bouncy upright bass lines can be heard on such Stray Cats hits as "Rock This Town" and "Stray Cat Strut." As a solo artist, Rocker has released 13 albums, his most recent being 2012's Night Train to Memphis.
The Naked Magicians teases a cheeky, R-rated evening of "magic, mirth and more than a touch of mayhem," according to the release.
Show dates, times and ticket prices are:
- 7:30 p.m. Feb. 3: Lee Rocker; $36, $26
- 7:30 p.m. Feb. 18: The Naked Magicians; $55 (VIP w/ meet-and-greet), $35, $25
- 7:30 p.m. April 13: Olivia Newton-John; $67, $57
- 7:30 p.m. April 15: "Co-Op Bob"; $21 (Acopian Ballroom)
- 7:30 p.m. April 21: "Hypnohype"; $25
- 7:30 p.m. July 12-13: "Mamma Mia!"; $65, $59
- 8 p.m. Nov. 18: Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie; $47, $42
Tickets for these shows go on sale 10 a.m. Nov. 30 to State Theatre members, 10 a.m. Dec. 7 to the public. Tickets can be purchased online at statetheatre.org, by calling 610-252-3132 or at the box office, 453 Northampton St.