Comedian-actor Christopher Titus, Little Feat guitarists Paul Barrere and Fred Tackett and singer-songwriter Jeffrey Gaines are among a slew of new shows announced for SteelStacks in Bethlehem.
The list of concert additions announced by ArtsQuest is rounded out by Craig Thatcher Band, The Band tribute The Weight, Fleetwood Mac tribute Tusk and Lehigh Valley-based cover band The Aardvarks with The Sofa Kings.
Titus starred in the former Fox television series Titus, which ran for three seasons on Fox. The show was heavily influenced by Titus' stand-up special Norman Rockwell is Bleeding.
Gaines' 1992 eponymous debut album spawned the singles "Hero in Me" and "Scares Me More." His 2001 album, Always Be, includes an acoustic version of Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes."
In addition to their work with Little Feat, Barrere and Tackett have collaborated with such artists as Bob Dylan, Bonnie Raitt, Taj Mahal, Tom Waits, The Wallflowers and Dionne Farris, according to a news release.
Show dates, times and ticket prices are:
- 8 p.m. June 10: Jeffrey Gaines; $15 in advance, $18 at the door
- 7:30 p.m. July 30: Christopher Titus; $30-$42
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 14: The Weight; $25-$30
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 29: Paul Barrere and Fred Tackett; $28-$34
- 8 p.m. Oct. 6: Craig Thatcher Band; $20-$25
- 7:30 p.m. Nov. 10: Tusk; $25
- 7:30 p.m. Nov. 18: The Aardvarks and The Sofa Kings; $8-$25 in advance, $10-$25 at the door
All of the performances, except for Gaines, will take place on the Musikfest Cafe stage. Gaines' concert will be held in the Fowler Blast Furnace Room.
Tickets for all seven performances go on sale 10 a.m. April 11 to ArtsQuest members and 10 a.m. April 14 to the public through steelstacks.org. Tickets can also be purchased by calling 610-332-3378.